Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mysterious Vapor Trail or Proof of a Fucking Space War?


There's been a lot of speculation as to what the vapor trail left in the skies over California really was. Here is my explanation that I came up with while high on bubble kush hashish:

No other Nations reported a missile landing anywhere on the ground and many who actually witnessed the events take place disregard the explanation that it was an American Military plane. Something took off, from ground level, that left a trail identical to and traveling at speeds more similar to that of a tactical defense mechanism, much like a missile. Use your eyes and look at the footage and I feel that you would agree. Now that missile went somewhere folks. Something was destroyed or thwarted in its attempt to destroy us. Here's where I think it went:

On October 25th of this year, the International Space Station cameras were able to pin point and zoom in on an image that could only be determined as a UFO. Shortly after its discovery, that UFO was gone from range. Narry a fortnight goes by and we, America, launch a missile at an undisclosed target, high in the sky, out of sight. I put these two things together in my brain and only two words come to my mind: FUCKING SPACE WAR!

That's right, World, I am warning you that we are now and most likely in fact have been in a space war for some time now. Do you think we'd go to the moon just to play golf? Fuck no son, that bitch probably has a SAM Site of epic proportions on that fucker. Foreign Nations like France and Mexico have been calling for the United States to come forward in admitting our long-held knowledge of both the existence and immediate presence of alien life that has visited our Planet, multiple times. Do you dig what I'm saying here, man? Something got close and we had to blast-off on those fools!

Is it so crazy to think that we, as humans, are fighting aliens? It's not something the general public would want to know about. But, I'm sure at some point, we've had to throw down with one, before. I mean, what are satellites and the ISS but glorified security cameras, anyway? That's what they are. They do serve many other purposes, but really they act as Galactic surveillance cameras. I'm sure the ISS is armed with some type of defense system that we're not aware of, too. We figured out that we have to protect ourselves from the invading hordes of gold-hungry Nibiruans looking to microwave our whole planet, but the public can never know.

It's why I think the government would go out and say something as ridiculous that the vapor trail was that of a military plane and not a missile. I'm pretty sure a plane would leave a straight line in the sky. That's just me. Fucking Space War, man. Are you ready?

2 comments:

  1. LOL Funny stuff Mike! You and Glen Beck should do a show together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want to see glenn beck murdered on live television and have me incarcerated until i am executed? why would you wish that on me?

    ReplyDelete