Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Story From My Younger Days


I want to share with you now a story from my younger days. This is a tale of friendship. When I was in my junior year of high school I had this friend. I'll call him Money. Money was a friend of mine and a few other close friends that I had at that time. Everyday after school, we'd all get together and hang out, smoke cigarettes, and almost every time smoke a bit of weed. Just to get out minds off of the day, nothing too serious. Now, all of us, we'd known Money for a while and I was at that point in our friendship where I started noticing tendencies and idiosyncratic things about the guy that I just never noticed before. Without much time going by I noticed that Money never had any money or weed to throw in on things. Eventually it started to get where Money would come around with something to sell and it was light. Not cool. Not after all the smokes, the smoke outs, nah man. Not cool.
So the guys and I got together the week of final exams and decided we'd had enough. We needed to at least get some payback. Nothing violent. Nothing malicious. What we did was, we counted on Money coming around with no weed, but he had some light bags to throw around. So we pooled some loot together, copped a sack and rolled up a blunt. What Money didn't know was we'd pre-rolled him his own personal blunt. What Money also didn't know what that his personal blunt was re-rolled Phillies Blunt quality tobacco.

Now hear me out, I honestly thought Money would just take a fuckin hit off the thing and say "Yo man, this is some bullshit", get mad, and peace out. But guess what that fucking leechy bastard did. Can you take a guess?! He smoked the whole damn thing to his FACE! The whole god damn thing. Mind you now, while this was happening, me and the guys, we're looking at each other like we knew we could stop it. But we were so appalled that the guy seemed to almost have this, "smoke mode". Like if he were a robot, that was one of his functions and he just did not stop untill that blunt was done. Like it's the first rule in his programming. So flash to Money finishing up on this beezy and now he's putting it out. For a minute, I thought my prank had failed. But then Money went to stand up. Then Money fell down. Then money said he didn't feel too good. Then Money puked. Laughter throughout the entire charade. Money got an explanation and Money got fucking MAAAAD. Once he could stop stammering and falling around and color returned to his face, we kept laughing. Then Money left.

Money and I are still Friends and to this day, I remind Money of this story and I hope he knows who he is. Because I wouldn't write this if I didn't love the motherfucker like a loyal hound dog and he should know he shouldn't be a little baby and take offense. It's damn funny, I don't give a damn who you are. These are the things that come to mind when I'm zoning out watching Play-Off basketball.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a freshman in high school there was a hangout where all the kids would go. My first day I hung out, smoked 4 cigs and got nicotene poisoned. Started sweating so bad that my shoes were "squishing" then I threw up on my shoes!! An "older" girl (like 17) walked by and said>>"What's the matter little boy? Highschool too much for you?"
    Still one of the most terrible moments in my life.

    ReplyDelete