Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Pacquiao vs. Hatton Tomorrow Night



I'm not even going to do a write up. I'm too biased on this issue. Pac Man all the way. I hope Manny runs circles around that slack-jawed Brit until he sees stars. Until he speaks without that horrible accent. I hope that dude gets hit so hard the stink flies out of his nasty, under-treated, neglected, rotting mouth and then circles around his head in a counter clock-wise motion back into his face, like a shot of mace, further disabling him to defend himself. I hope that speedo wearing rape child gets mashed up so bad even English people are like "DAMN HE'S UGLY! AND I'M ENGLISH!" and he is forced into exile, only allowed to live and dwell in the Faulkland Islands, surviving only on the resources he's allowed to find on the Islands themselves, sealed off from the rest of his countrymen and family. I hope that mutated sperm cultivated from warm light and oxygen off of a toilet seat in Manchester gets hit so hard his diet of beans and eggs boiled in a sheeps guts is knocked involuntarily out of his anus and is projected on all of his corner men and they're all like, "OY! WHAS ALL 'IS 'EN??!" in that awful Manchester cadence. That'd actually probably just be like them taking a shower. Oh yeah, I also hope that when Pacquiao hits that manchild so hard that the force of the blow itself actually corrects the way that Gollom-like, WASP face of his looks. That'd be nice, too. I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment