Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

What Life has offered me

Well blog, its high time we get things up to speed. In the last month and a half since my last post, I have failed to explain where I've been. In the winter months of last year, I moved from Atlanta to Northern Virginia. I work at a hotel. Front Desk. It's great people watching.

In addition to that, I formed a DJ crew called the Vinyl Villenz. We're four dj's/tablists that are all dedicated to the progression of scratch music and showing people what a real DJ should be like. In the almost 10 months I've been in VA we've done approximately 15 shows. Not a bad ratio. To my surprise, the DC metro area has been way more receptive to tablism than I thought it'd be. More than Atlanta in my humble opinion.

Other than those two things, work and my passions, I've done sweet sweet fuck all. That means nothing. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment