Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

a crazy transistion period




Well folks, I no longer live in Atlanta. I'm yet again a suburban resident of the DC metropolitan area. It took me about 2 weeks to land a real job with decent enough pay to get me by. I now work front desk at an extended stay hotel, which essentially means I sit on my lap top all day long for 15 dollars an hour. Nice.

Also, I've managed to reconnect musically with my old partner A L C. I call him Andy. We're roommates now in the basement of my mother's large single family home. My room is a big as the living room in my old apartment and the basement itself is larger than the entire apartment put together. It's not bad. Plus my room is a studio that was pre-made before we moved in by the former resident. Needless to say, we got back into making music and landed a show by the end of June called The Circus.

Because of the good showing, we landed 2 more spots at the Circus which is a bi-weekly event on Saturday Nights at Expo in Washington on 9th Street. It's a great venue and an amazing show. I love doing it. We've landed a few other shows, one being a graffiti expo which I'm really looking forward to. I'll be using this blog to update a lot of hip hop goings on in the DC area from now on as well as my daily rants. Now that I'm well adjusted and back in business up here in Politico Land, I'm back on the blog. So, CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment